California Department of Rehabilitation
The California Department of Rehabilitation works in partnership with consumers and other stakeholders to provide services and advocacy resulting in employment, independent living and equality for individuals with disabilities.
(For mouse users, rollover each item below for more information. Screen readers will read this as nested lists.)
- March 12, 2014: California Disability Advisory Committee (DAC) - Meeting / Teleconference
- March 13, 2014: California Committee on Employment of People with Disabilities (CCEPD), Committee Meeting
- March 18, 2014: Assistive Technology Advisory Committee (ATAC) Meeting
- March 19, 2014: Youth Leadership Forum (YLF) Governance Committee Meeting
- March 20, 2014: Traumatic Brain Injury Services (TBI) Meeting - Bidder's Conference for RFA
- Public Information Notices:
- 01/22/2014: New DOR Contract/Grant Solicitations Available
- 01/23/2014: New Intent To Award Notices have been posted.
- 10/14/2013: Department of Rehabilitation to Celebrate Golden Anniversary on October 15, 2013 - Press Release (RTF)
- 10/01/2013: DOR to serve as lead coordinator of Federal PROMISE Grant
- 06/14/2013: Annual Declaration of Order Of Selection For VR Services
- Jobs With DOR
- About DOR