Cal-ATSD Supplier Directory
Instructions for changing the font size and color contrast can be located on our
Website Accessibility page.
Cal-ATSD Suppliers must notify DOR immediately of any changes to the information submitted on their application.
NOTICE: As of January 1st, 2019, the State Price Schedule for Assistive Technology will be retired. There is a new Directory, the California Assistive Technologies, Services, and Devices (Cal-ATSD) Supplier Directory. This website is being updated to reflect the new name, incorporate a new design, and enable other improvements to the user experience. During these updates, please be advised that there will temporarily still be headings, links, and other items which refer to the State Price Schedule for Assistive Technology (SPS-AT). These references should be considered to be referring to the Cal-ATSD Supplier Directory instead, where appropriate. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Contracts and Procurement Unit at SupplierDirectory@dor.ca.gov or (916) 558-5680.
Welcome to the California Assistive Technologies, Services, and Devices (Cal-ATSD) Supplier Directory. The goal of the Cal-ATSD is to promote the timely delivery of assistive technology and related services so that state employees with disabilities or clients of the California Department of Rehabilitation can gain the benefits of reasonable accommodation in a prompt manner; and provide a listing of qualified suppliers who provide the very specialized products and services designed for individuals with disabilities.
An Assistive Technology Device is any item, piece of equipment, software or system that is designed to increase, maintain, or improve the functional capabilities of individuals with disabilities. An Assistive Technology Service directly assists individuals with disabilities in the selection, acquisition, or use of an assistive technology device. Examples of Assistive Technology Devices and Services include, but are not limited to:
- High tech equipment: as specialized, customized computer hardware and accessories; custom switches, keyboards, and mouse alternatives.
- Specialized computer software: screen-readers, communication software, or tools to help with reading or writing.
- Services related to the use of Assistive Technology: evaluation, training, set-up and installation, system configuration and testing, and technical support.
- Inclusive or specialized learning materials, curriculum aids, and curriculum software.
- Interpreter services for individuals who are deaf or hard of hearing.
- Other items such as wheelchairs, height adjustable desks, power lifts, eye-gaze, head trackers and environmental controls.
- Low tech devices such as reacher, large grip pen, or independent living aid.
- Accessible rental vehicles.
Cal-ATSD Contact Information
The Department of Rehabilitation is the single point of contact for submission of applications, application questions, and questions regarding the terms and conditions of the Cal-ATSD; and also supplier performance issues, problem resolution, maintenance of the supplier listings, and related Cal-ATSD issues.
Attn: Cal-ATSD Administrator
721 Capitol Mall, 6th Floor
Sacramento, CA 95814