How to Partner with DOR

How Do I Partner with DOR to Develop a Cooperative Program?

If you’re a local public agency with an interest in establishing a Cooperative Program with the Department of Rehabilitation (DOR), take a moment learn more about the Education, Mental Health and Welfare Programs, if you haven’t done so already.

Then, contact your local DOR district office and ask for the district DOR Contract Administrator or District Operations Services Manager to help you determine the next steps.